Gocator 3D Sensor
|Scan Rate||Approximately 170 Hz to 5000 Hz|
|Inputs||Differential Encoder, Laser Safety Enable, Trigger|
|Outputs||2x Digital output, RS-485 Serial (115 kBaud), 1x Analog Output (4 - 20 mA)|
|Input Voltage||+24 to +48 VDC (13 Watts); RIPPLE +/- 10%|
|Housing||Gasketed aluminum enclosure, IP67|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50DegreeC|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70degreeC|
|Vibration Resistance||10 to 55 Hz, 1.5 mm double amplitude in X, Y and Z directions, 2 hours per direction`|
|Shock Resistance||15 g, half sine wave, 11 ms, positive and negative for X, Y and Z directions|
Gocator 3D Sensor from Canada providing the most innovative 3D vision Inline and Offline technologies with high-performance, easily implementation, and cost-effective solutions. LMI technology has a proven track record for supplying leading-edge, high performance 3D scanning and inspection solutions for the many different types of stations in the automotive manufacturing process, including tooling, framing, assembly and inspection.
- Gocator 3D Smart Sensor are trusted worldwide for inline automotive parts inspection. Combining 3D scanning, measurement and control in a single device.
- Gocator is a powerfully effective all-in-one sensor that easily fits into any inspection system and reduces cost and complexity on the factory floor
- Gocator performs 3D scan, measurement and control functions within the sensor itself.
- Gocator sensor comes factory pre-calibrated to deliver 3D scanning and 3D inspection results out-of-the-box.
- Gocator's advanced 3D measurement technology quickly measures critical object dimensions and automatically executes pass/fail controls
- It is a 3D acquisition device
- It has built-in measurement tools
- It measures in microns
- It has more than 20 different models available
- It can scan small parts to large parts
- It has an open source SDK
- It is designed for online quality control and process optimization