GST No. 07AAACG4549B1ZY
· Must have knowledge of first principle method of Engineering.
· Must have knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimension and tolerance).
· Able to work or learn on Mechanical Equipments (VMM , Height Guages , Profile Projector, CMM,3D-SCANNER)
· Maintaining inspection reports of all projects components.
· Handling customer complaints
· Maintaining ISO –Quality System documents.
· Demonstration of Measurement Machine & Ballooning Software
· Job Work at Customer Site or Within the Office.
· Good Communication Skills.
· Should be BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Diploma Holder
· Should be Presentable enough.
· Ready to work with big market leaders in Automotive, Aerospace, Heavy Engineering.
· Fresher Required /Experienced
· Open to travel for onsite Projects.
· Good knowledge to give or to handle demonstrations for Equipments & Machines.
· Should be flexible enough to adopt quickly.
Interested candidates can mail their CV by clicking on apply now.
G&D Division of Geo Informatics takes care of following organizations:-
· Defence PSU's
· Ordnance Factories
· Ministry of Defence
· Various departments of Land, Air, Navy and Coast Guard for their unique requirements
· Nuclear Power Projects
· Responsible for Technical Support across India.
· Equipments onsite machine/system demonstration, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting etc.
· Handing Over for Project Implementation
· Preparation & Submission of Daily/ Weekly / Monthly reports
· Must be able to work on Automation / Opto-Electronic Equipments.
· Products training at different customers location – DRDO ‘S, Ordanance factory, ARDE, CPE-ITARSI etc.
· B Tech/Diploma – Electrical /Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control
· Good Communication & Confidence
· Proactive & Innovative
Reviewed by 7 Users